Monday, June 15, 2015

Getting back my life

So much has change since being off my anti psycotics. Its like getting my life back. How do people function on them. I feel more like myself I dont know when things will change but for now i am enjoying doing things like sitting out with my chickens. Hiking to our creek and swimming at the lake...

I can continue my quest to help others in something....i was trying to speak out for mental illness but I forgot how or where I was going with it.

For now i am posting a weight loss related entry:

I have been so confident in my eating but today included 2 hot dogs and some chips. Im confident i didnt over induldge too much between lunch and dinner but it was mind over matter and my mind won. Im confident i will be back on track tomorrow especially since im food journaling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tamie..I'm going off my antipsychotic. in a couple of days..just stepping down the dose…it's been hell gaining weight…there are countless of us, who struggle with weight..I wish you much success, my dear..keep going..you're worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. .. wish I seen it sooner. I hope your doing well. Take care of yourself especially when it comes to meds.

    ReplyDelete