Monday, February 16, 2015

Crazy Lady Rambles Mental illness awarness

For all the little ones and adults who suffer from things like ADHD, ODD, depression, anxiety, and every other mental illness i should put on this list this green ribbon, you will be seeing it more as i learn more about myself and embrace myself.
I not only suffer from depression, PTSD, anxiety issues, psychasthenia (where ocd and phobias come in) the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around is that I have schizophrenia.  What kind of crazy does that make me  but really minus I'm lucky its not that bad. It just explains things. If your interested  in reading about it http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml  if im not alone message  me
stronger.together@yahoo.com

So I shared that with my facebook friends family and acquaintances. I didn't get any feed back. Maybe I'm putting it out the for attention. Something to be noticed.  Look at me! Look at me! But really I just don't want to be so alone in this. I only know 1 other person with schizophrenia. I know people with depression and their meds are  "GREAT" but for nothing for me was working. So I  don't know what to think. I'm tired a lot. I zone out a lot. Sometimes I feel kind of outer body watching my self zone and look confused and overwhelmed by everyone.

who would have thought when I thought those people were talking about me. or my in-laws don't like me were really part of this great illness I have! How about the fact my thought\talk pattern get jumbled and I forget what i'm saying mid sentence "thought blocked" again.  Even writing this today is hard. My brother in law used to be crazy about spiders or people listening to him...that's pretty bad...  I just get the feeling of creepy  crawlies in my hair.  I don't feel like me any more. I don't feel normal.
They took me off the bunches of pills to...a new set of pills. some i'm wondering if will have side effect if quit cold turkey.
my mind just is all jumbled up even as I come to an end. I  probably should have took that nap.                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment