Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Loving Me

 
Filing our taxes as soon as we can I've been able to get a few new gadgets. I got a small laptop computer so I can do my updates on here easier also so I can do my product reviews effectively. Mostly I bought trinkets for the house, new curtain rods and enough curtains for my living and dining areas. I've been trying to change the appearance of from "this place looks lived Tin" "you have kids" to "It looks nice in here" " I like what you've done with the place".
 
What I'm real excited about is this new camera I got. It's pretty simple but I;m hoping it will do the trick. 
 
My husband on the other hand got several video games. Oh and some piercing equipment for his employment as a piercer at a tattoo shop. Speaking of which I got my Monroe redone by him and I LOVE IT.
 
I love the way I feel with colors (like blue, green, pink, ect) in my hair. When I had Just my natural hair I felt so washed out. Not confident in myself. With the new found confidence I've even been wearing makeup. I really like the way Max on 2 Broke Girls does her eyeliner and have been experimenting more lately.
 
Just overall I feel happier (at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment