Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Finding hobbies

I have been in and out have of depression. I haven't been taking meds as directed so its my own fault.  I know I need to change some things. Like making a schedule.  put important things in my schedule. repeat till its a habit.

So since I have last written I think what I will talk about today is hobbies I have gotten into. One i'm better at than the other.  Chickens. I started over again.  9 baby chicks and 2 ducklings. Its something to get me more active and give me something to connect to. The other thing is I plan on gardening.  I have started germinating veggies (wish me luck on that)  but I made a little area for humming bird flowers...I just want to create something pretty.

Had dto get one of these its all the rage in BYC land
The beginning of my humming bird garden
After I added an aloe plant and soil...now to sit back and hope for some flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment