Saturday, December 5, 2015

Found my muse

I've been grasping at straws to write something here. My depression has set in real hard. It's hard to think straight. The only thing I really do is find ways to get free things online. I am addicted to that!

I've finally started to get back on top of house work and enjoying Christmas time. Current ly making paper chains to hang. I just wish my boys were more into artsy stuff .....but they like video games and mischief better.

I know it's early for New Years resolutions but instead of making a weight loss one like always ....I want to start doing 1 5 k a month no less than 1 every 3 months if money is tight.....I want to always beat my best pr everytime which......there's only up from here. I think it would be a great journey for me.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment