Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Finally DID IT

I have lots goung on btween 2 January Birthday' s and getting one of my kids ready for K12 But its over with. January is at the end and February is here. (well almost) I feel good. This year i feel there is alot to acccomplish. And theres alot to feel good about my. Or it could be the meds im taking finaly help. Or the acceptance i finally feel.

Most of all i did my first 5 k race of my 12 my new years resolution was to do 1 a month, something i could actually do. And not mess up and feel down about myself about if i mess up on.

My family joined me. Its ok i was last at 1hr 15min but in the next year i hope to gwt better.


MY FIRST SHIRT :)


Got my second wind at the 2 mile marker thank goodness 


Finished as a FAMILY 


No comments:

Post a Comment