Saturday, January 30, 2016

I've been doing more. A NEW PIC

It's hard to admit. One of my friends are good for me. She makes it hard to be a shut in. We all have flaws. Me, her, you, sally, joe....so maybe it wasn't her. It really was me. (I never said it was her either, does that make since) I really hate leaving home. I don't like not knowing what I'm doing. I don't want to be away from my husband or kids. Seperation anxiety issue?

So my friend has made me get out the house (I should  give her some gas money as soon as I can) we do Crafty stuff together. We just talk. And I act silly again.  Mom mode is off I guess.

I have felt better lately and decided it's time to change my look. Its a new me. I've  got many changes coming and I'm happier I felt it's time with me concentrating on my art side why not let my color shine.


Here is some art I've done today 





No comments:

Post a Comment