Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year working on a new me :)

How many of you set your new years resolution religiously? How many break them religiously.  ME.   I always set a list of good intention resolution and by January 1st I usually break them.you think I'm joking.....I think my antidepressants are working GREAT!

I'm setting 1 this year. I'm doing one 5 k a month. Just to get out there. Maybe I will meet people. Maybe I will lose weight. Maybe by the end I will do it jogging.  Maybe I will find something more.



So this is me now



So, y heres the ugly truth. I ly my self.  But i am making a change. This year I am starting a journey. My New Year's Resolution is to do ONE 5 k a month. I my only requirements is to work to beat my personal best time.





Im actually really excited! Ive already started training. I know 1lap around my neighborhood is .y miles so 6of them should be the 5k. I only did one today. Its a tart. But i WILL work myself up!


Well thats alll folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment