Monday, November 9, 2015

Breast reduction 6wks post op

After getting over bronchitis it seems I started healing 100xs faster. The places that were taking weeks and weeks to heal seems to be healing overnight. I credit that to making sure to badge and using lots of vasiline. There are many things I wish I did different that no amount of research I done prepared me for. I love have my breast smaller but I truly believe that after so long of suffering with large breast I hate mine. Even the size they are now I wish I could have gone smaller. I already am getting new stretch marks from the weight of my knockers. Im terrified that my boobs will end up sagging. With the swelling finally going down they are no longer tight and now I think I need more supportive sports bras.

I don't regret the surgery though.


No comments:

Post a Comment