Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November 1st

After I was doing so well today marks a week I can't seem to find my self on track. If all goes well I hope I can get a gym membership. Somethings got to give. My 10 year anniversary is in August I would like to renew my vows. Wish me luck.

In a brighter note thanks to halloween I got plenty of exercise. As I'm sure most of us did! However, I got a arm work out too when my son clogged my parents toilet! I worked it for half an hour screaming everytime poop water hit my arms and hands "this is sooo nasty."  I never did get it unclogged.

My boys. I can say that next year no mask. They took them off while trick or treating.

I'm excited to say that I just started becoming a product tester! I get my first shipment November 3rd! I get to keep the product for a discounted price and all I have to do is review it! How great is that!

I'm sorry I jump from subject to subject without a smoother transition. I have a hard time writing. My thought process just goes cold. 

Well Happy November 1st!


No comments:

Post a Comment