Thursday, November 19, 2015

Having a hard time

I have been depressed lately. I got off my healthy eating habits and haven't found my way back. I even gained weight....again. I feel so discouraged. All I do is stuff junk in my face.

My step sister had her baby. I'm excited to meet him. But I can't shake this childish jealous feeling. How everyone has come together (her mom and dad and step mom) but they wouldn't do the same for me. Her step mom aka my mom doesn't like her real mom...but they come together for her. Every birthday party I have had for 11 years (3 kids) I have to chose who to invite. My mom or my dad. I couldn't even invite my dad to my wedding. I didn't think it was an option....I'm sure it wasnt.

Another thing on my mind .....my family went to a cook out at their lake (moms) house and my kids were young. They had us eat outside because they didn't want my k8ds to mess up anything.

Things are better now. But I wish I could shut my feelings off.  Not care that I'm not close to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment