Monday, February 1, 2016

Polka Dots and Weightloss Bucket List

 I have a Facebook group Losing Weight and Overcoming.  And February first is the start of our biggest loser.  First prechallenge was to take a picture of our Goal outfit. In reality every shirt i own is a goal of mine to wear. I had a breast reduction while being heavy. So losing 30-50lbs would be awesome.  I dont know how id feel at that weight.  Ive yoyo alot because of medicine and mental ill.

Any who it will be like a fashion show!


I never wesr dresses or heals.  I would like to dress up and go dancing or something.

Next i also made a bucket list of things i want to do as or when i lose weight. It could be a confidence thing,  pravtice makes perfect,  will power. .. 

They seem silly but i like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment