Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Up to date on life

Let's see...how I  feel for the most part I'm here now. I'm coherent.  Things are becoming more clear for me. For instance there were weeks i spent in a blur. I went to see a Councelor and it's time for my youngest have someone to see as well and make him an appointment.  Which yesterday was the big day. I somehow remembered how to get there. I was so surprised!  Some things haven't gotten much better. I cant concentrate on writing this. I am scared of driving. Today feels like a blur day.

Weight loss  wise not going so well. They took me off all those meds and now i just stuff my face. I hate It. I haven't exercised. Days like today I just dont see it in the cards for me. It's like being drunk.

Speaking of drunk. We hung out with friends of ours last week. We both got tattoos mine isnt what I expected to get.  Or where I  expected it.  I'm not disappointed I am all for and all in when it comes to mental health/illness awareness. I just think I still have my heart set on a certain spot so i can see it and since i didn't put something there I  feel a little ...like somethings missing.  Make sence?   (If you can't tell i still am having a hard time putting words together on a page)

...um...I really didnt do much the weekend with our friends. We had some yummy wings one night and pasta another. The boys played with the nerf guns, WAR! I drank some wine. Mostly I just went to sleep early.

I don't  have a work release yet. I'm still not sure if I'm ready. My husband has some kind of something show up on some exrays the doc is worried alittle about.

My kids are in trouble for being unruly kids.lol. watched some movies....um....really life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment