Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I've got the urge

I was going to start this differently but ,,,,,and since starting this I've got completely different thoughts. Which is probably due to this stupid condition but why is it taking over my mind so fast? What if its a tumor or blood clot in my brain. what if theres something wrong.

I'm forgetting how to do things. I'm having trouble with the keys I knew them the other day. I forgot the all the do hickies in the car the other day.  Theres other things but I'm continuing to what I first came on for.

I don't understand what's going on with me. I don't even want to drive I don't think i'm capable of driving long distance. I guess driving has ...dun....dun.....dun  become a phobia for me.

I usually am pretty shaky now

I think i'm getting dehydrated and my mouth feels like i'm chewing cotton.

I'm consumed by this. I am having trouble coping I just found out 5 days ago and i'm 30 that ....well  I was going to say crazy but I'm a woman lets face it we're all crazy.  I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and I have been on emotional roller coaster ever since finding out.

and since starting this an hour ago I never made my point nor do I remember what and why I was so eagerly  up so early write.

oh yeah I know I haven't wrote much about weight loss but I intend to. i'm just wrapping my head around this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment