Friday, October 30, 2015

well hello

After 10 months without aunt flo, looks to me she's going to see her wrath. I hope this is the reason for my depression and not falling off my wagon. I've been waiting to be able to exercise after my reduction. Now I feel I'm able but I lack the desire to do so. I'm not super depressed thanks to anti depressants but it's enough to have me lack the desire to do anything. I have house cleaning to do. It's a never ending job that as soon as I do the work it's messy the next second. Endless cycle.

My son came home yesterday. They changed his meds. There is definitely a difference in his personality. He seems more quiet. I'm not sure if I like that. I just hope it will be the last time he needs his meds changed for awhile. I hope he doesn't need to express his anger physically especially in school.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment