Monday, February 15, 2016

Bee my Valentine

 
So this year we totally forgot Valentines Day... I know I know .... horrible. I started off good. My youngest and I started by trying to make home made Valentines. (which he really didn't want to participate in but I'm mean and made him lol)  It was a several step process.
 
My other two kids however NEVER once gave me anything related to kids names or Valentines party. So I sent them to school with NO CARDS!!!! I FORGOT!!!! oh well.... 
 
I got my boys big pillows for $5 a piece you know the ones with Characters from Walmart... They were on sale! SCORE!  and Candy Heart Boxes :)
 
 
Painting the bees
I did the stipes and cash did all the others.... aren't they cute!
 
Our BEE OUR VALENTINE lol
 
that we never passed out..... oh well we still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment