Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Life after a breast reduction...

First, I have yet to meet anyone who has regretted (who truly needed one) to regret getting one done. The best thing about getting the reduction (besides smaller breast) is the confidence I got back with losing the utters I had before. Even with my large stature I feel more proportionate with the size I have now. I feel more comfortable. The struggle was real.

I enjoy the simplest things like wearing smaller shirts.

I like my cleavage (instead of the butt crack I had for a chest)

I like to be able to find bras that fit AT WAL-MART!

I'M WEARING A PADDED/PUSH UP BRA!
I feel sexy....i never felt that with my utter boobs

My back hasn't hurt in a while....

Now....I'm still adjusting to the smaller breast life... I still eat with my plate like 6 inches away from me as if my breast were still sitting on the table.

I am clueless when it comes to bras,  is the padded bra suppose to have space in it?




Still don't know my true bra size.... still don't plan on that being my bra size for good. I pray I lose weight and they get smaller.

I still have nearly non existing nipples...i'm tattooing nipples Friday, That should be fun.

I still eat with my plat a foot away from me on the table as if my boobs were still resting on the table (alittle exageration)

I want to show random people things they can do (like wearing its first store bought bra) and thats not socially acceptable.

Im still as much as i love them, very self conscious. Now the swelling is down im worried they may sag.  I worry about strech marks.....i worry if they look like normal boobs ....

I dont have nipples. I went through a midlife crisis with these boobies lol and wanted nipple rings...but it wont be possible..

All that being said I would Do it again in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment