Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Overwhelming ramblings

It doesn't matter how hard I try, I don't think I will ever have a house as clean as those who say...."my house is a mess right now" but really it isnt. I really could cry. Could I try harder. Yes.  We all can if you look at it that way. But it's exhausting. Where does it all go? Why can't it all just stay clean?  Why does it feel like when I finish one thing the last thing needs tending to again....and I still have 3468975421 many things to do on my list. All the mean while the laundry is piling up. (Which by the way I hate the location of the washer and dryer so my weird phobias kick in and I avoid like the plaque  {thank goodness for older kids who can follow simple direction will....need to be taught the correct way for his wife one day but other than that can operate a washer and dryer at 11} another place I've been avoiding my bedroom which I can't stand clutter while I'm going through the bonus room off my room my rooms become a death trap for my mind. Christmas decorations need to go up. Summer clothes WHAT do I do with those?....put them up keep them out....baskets and baskets of clean cloths because....must I say it? I'm a clothes horder not really. Just every year I gain and lose the same weight....

And I've lost train of thought....

Basically I'm overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment