Saturday, March 21, 2015

with children come hope

Starting something new. MY oldest is reading John 1:1 to chapter 2 which we will do tomorrow. Josiah jr said he wants to be babtised this summer bc hd wants to see the holy spirit. He i know he accepted jesus some time now all on his own....Skylar accept Jesus last night.  And Cash still talk about jesus being in his heart. I've talked about doing certain thing but now is time to follow through. Tonigh was lovely.

God has made a tremendous impact on my life since I accepted him. I could be whoas me....or where was he when this happened. .. (i get being mad at God) but really my life has been touched in such a way how can I not believe. I have heard "give it to God" I could never do that before.  I finally understand forgiveness. I've accepted I cant do everything on my own. And now my marriage is stronger. And I am realizing so many are there for me. I have learned to give it to God.  And now I can finally breath easy.

A quiet house tonight. First time in a long time I've been able to care for my kids alone and tonight getting kids to bed wasn't a struggle. I am so content right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment