Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Things I've noticed correlation of thoughts...

I have my medication changed to seriquil, along with dismissing most the other stuff i take just not the rispidone and effexor.  I am still having problems writing. My head feels spacy. Numb even.  Everthing I hear is in a distance. I feel I maybe crazy. I cant wrap my head around it. A constant sence of head in the cloud. Some times the I hear the ringing in my ears. The consistency of the words that form or other sounds are that of the buzzing in my head. I wish the noise would stop.

Still asking if things are real. Like dinner with my parents.  delightful.  Dream come true. Everyday. I ask. was it real.  Nothing ever seems real. I quit looking for things. i dont like opening doors im afraid they wont open. I'm restless. I seem angry days. I dont remember talking to people or moments in time.

I have a condition

Its hard...

Today was a great day. I hope its a sign of others to come.

I was trying to find other days to show how in and out i am. But for weeks i was gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment