Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Breast Readuction

September 25 2015
I had a breast reduction and lift. They took off around 8lbs.  I can tell now no matter the outcome I would still do the surgery. 


 Before 
 How much to be taken off. I never got nervous. 
After surgery .  Coming out of surgery I felt most pain but they put something for pain in my IV.  It really wasn't too bad. Take pain meds on time. DO AS DOCTOR SAYS.
I had a free nipple graph (nipple was completely taken off and put back on). This was 5 days after surgery recovery is just beginning. 
I had complications. Maybe if I would have stay still things would have healed quicker...2-3weeks

4-5 weeks there is finally some healing here

Where the butter fly stitches are I still have problems.  Also I have accepted the fact I have no nipples.


No comments:

Post a Comment