Saturday, October 24, 2015

Why I want to lose weight.

I made a list of Why I want to lose weight. I know there may be a few more things to add but this is what I have so far. 

I know there are things I need to change to get there. For one, I need to be more active. I sit on the couch alot. I can exercise during comercials. I want to utilize the exercise videos on demand. Every hour spend 10 min cleaning.  Spend time deep cleaning (you know cause that makes you sweat) and to be honest, having issues with depression I find it hard to be motivated to clean. Sometimes laundry is backed up. Or even though with 3 boys their bathroom needs cleaning and I just look at it and cringe. I know if I just add in exercise the weight would start dropping off. 

It's one of those things you can't just talk about it. You have to just do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment