Sunday, October 25, 2015

Struggling

Having a major depression disorder really holds me back at times. I work hard to keep my head on straight, but it does effect my day. As much as I want to be motivated, I find myself on the couch.  I guess I should be honest and say it's been days since I've washed my hair. My clothes are dirty.  Where I use to care about my appearance I just don't get enjoyment anymore. I want to lose weight for confidence. I work on self love. I still dread seeing myself in any way. I avoid mirrors, pictured, and getting naked.  I drag to take care of the house. (Though i do get it done)..And where I once thrived in being an awesome mommy....I feel run down. Not respected. And frustrated.  (Course there's other reasons for this)

 I let food take over and I ate mindlessly. Maybe I was just bored. I'm not proud of that. I know if I get back on track tomorrow all is well.  I also know to keep the negative thoughts at bay, to keep moving forward. I'll figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment