Wednesday, October 21, 2015

weigh in

I didn't get I picture this morning but I'll get one.  Yesterday at the doctor I was 289.....but not this morning .   How I feel? This would normally  disappoint me but I know as I become more active it will be easier to come off. 

I also read success stories some people take years to lose weight and some months. Losing weight isn't a race. I find myself more stressed when I have a date to lose weight by. I would take drastic measures just to make sure there was a loss on the scale. I didn't even want there to be the same number.  Another thing I do is dissappear in shame. Or quit participating. 

This is where loving yourself comes in. It's ok to make mistakes. What is one day, one week, one month. .....to the rest of your life? You can take it back. Or you can start now. Keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment