Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Weigh-in and DAY 1 Military 3 day diet

 
I am please to announced after a week of fighting urges to gorge. The scale gave me a positive number (even after the gain through out the week that scared me into fighting those damn cravings.
I came across a diet (which I'm not into diets I just like easy) and what is easier than a 3 day diet guarantying UPTO 10lbs lost in 3 days. So I thought what the hell.... Lets see if this works.
 
Here goes day 1. I mostly (and my husband) stayed full till the evening when I guess boredom struck. We reluctantly stuck with it. 

 
Breakfast was the most satisfying piece of toast with 2 Tbls of peanut butter
A refreshing half of a grapefruit.   Belly warming Caffeinated Hot tea 

 
There were 2 plates but I dropped one lol.
A cup of belly soothing hot tea, a piece of yummy toast loaded with 1/2 a cup of tuna. 

 
The icing on the cake 3 on filet mignon, crisp grilled green beans, healthy small apple and small banana.

 
AND DESERT a whole cup of decadent vanilla Ice cream (I use two half cups)
 
Its not so bad cant wait to get through the rest the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment