Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pumped

Im so ready to just work it. I know this is a high....and i will fall again. But till then, I finally managed to grab the bull by the horn (on day 2 I might add) of not listening to the junk food monster in my mind. I made it passed the walk to the fridge. ..walk away....walk back open fridge....open freezer. .."AHH  Something I want but nothing I  can have!" Slam doors loose cals sweating from fighting that sexy monster beast.....The urge getting stronger.....walk away walk away......

COFFEE!   Right now that is beating my sweat tooth craving (the good fake sugar) drinking lots of water and eating something as im hungry for breakfast lunch or dinner. I have a new work out i want to start but ive been cleaning but i will do this!

Im on facebook group: losing weight and Overcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment