Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just realized i need this blog most now

People ask the normal how are you? The normal response Im fine pleases person to next series of conversation details. Who really wants to hear i cant stop thinking of cutting myself. Or im really angry id like to chop something up dont worry its not you. People just dont understand what we dont understand our selves....its notnlike we try to be morbid. And heres the as backwards question are we depressed because we think morbid thoughts or think morbid thoughts because we are depressed? 

It started in march more then a desire but vissions of cutting myself. Before it was only few......now its all day. I rather sleep then be awake.  Its like my wrist are calling to me.  Sometimes there is so much pain it a knife to the chest....now i know i wouldnt do that.

This all could be because the docs played with my medication too much and took me off what i needed....

No comments:

Post a Comment