Saturday, April 11, 2015

Military 3 Day Diet - Day 2

Today was day two of the Military/3 Day Diet. I woke up already hungry. I got straight to cooking (after talking to myhungrily mom) and enjoyed breakfast. Though I put a little almond milk in it that's a no no. Your not suppose to wander from this food path. I did some cleaning. Hunger greeted me before it was time for lunch. I bit the bullet (hungrily) and really felt disappointed in a way that what was for lunch really didn't seem lunchy. I was surprisingly pleased and filled. Took a nap....cleaned some more....was hungry again before time...minus the hot dogs this meal seemed so much better than I thought....
Now I'm Hungry
 
My husband is doing this with me he cheated and weighed...2lbs lost already. 
 
 
Breakfast- 1yummy egg that I dipped my hearty 1 toast into,
 half a delicious banana and caffeinated coffe

 
Lunch- 5 Crisp Saltine Crackers, 1 filling .....Hard ....Boiled ...Egg. 
1 cup of surprisingly good cottage cheese

 
Dinner- 2 beefy hotdogs, 1 cup of broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots
and the most amazing desert that has me n'er to see 1/2 a banana and a cup
 of ice cream the same again....I squished the banana into a coffee cup, put
it in the microwave for 30 seconds and mixed it into the Ice cream like
a sauce...it was soooo YUMMY.
 
alas I go to sleep early so I am not tempted.
 
One day left before Monday morning weigh-in ... THEN FREEDEOM
and going on a similar but different diet....something that includes more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment