Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Military 3 day diet - day 3

I already screwed up the 3 day diet.  I think on the diet till i get use to it i should go to bed at a decent time  (sleep through the craving and have breakfast.)  I have seriquil working against me bc I WANT SOMETHING SWEET and off the diet i could drink my fake sweet coffee....or eat my frozen fruit.  This diet you have to stick to 100%.   I felt satisfied after tending to my craving but after reading that people are talking to me I felt guilty. I felt guilty i have 1 day left I tend to finish it out and still weigh in Monday  morning. This diet has me looking at my diet plan different. Like maybe i should have a prewritten EASY meal plan for a week and do it every week. Also i enjoy posting my meals i felt held accountable.
But onto the meals for the day:
 
 
Defiantly not what.
 I consider breakfast. But 5 crispy saltines. 1oz of cheese. and a refreshing apple.
 
 
Lunch again...small 1 hard boiled egg and 1 toast...
 
 
Dinner 1 cup of tuna. half a banana and a cup of vanilla ice cream
 
 
I was strangely satisfied the third day but over all due to the fact that I did NOT stay on the diet I did not lose or gain weight. I would try this diet again. It has given me a second look at my eating habits and some ideas on how to stay on course. 1 being taking pictures and sharing. But this is all for now
 


No comments:

Post a Comment